Get a free estimate today!
Land Surveying & Project Development Support
The primary focus of our services is cadastral surveying, commonly known as land surveying or legal surveying. It is a specialized field which deals with the legal boundaries of land, water and air space.
Extensive Knowledge Backed by State-of-the-Art Equipment
The opinions of Stevens Surveys are based on a profound knowledge of statute law, common law, rules of evidence and localized standards of practice, supported by the use of top-of-the-line measuring and computing equipment.
Our highly experienced land surveying team is privileged to be among a select group of people who are qualified to offer services in this field.
Typical cadastral surveying services include:
- Plans for land titles registration
- Boundary staking and building location certification
- Subdivision Application Map, S.A.M
- Mining claims
- Boundary and title research
- Legal descriptions
- Cadastral map compilation
Surveying for Construction & Engineering
In support of project development, Stevens Surveys offers its expertise through a variety of construction and engineering surveying services, such as:
- Topographic site plans
- Digital terrain modeling
- Area and volume determinations
- Lot grading certification
- Profiles and cross-sections
- Construction control and stake-out
- Geodetic networks and processing (GPS surveys)
- Deformation monitoring
- Architectural pick-up
- Photogrammetric ground control
- Bathymetric surveys